Marz … you have your work cut out for you… bwahahahaha! ;)
- Rader’s Biology4Kids … a very nice start to cover the basics of Biology. The site has information on cell structure, cell function, scientific studies, plants, vertebrates, invertebrates, and other life science topics. (Check out the full list of their bio core topics here.)
- High School Biology @ Khan Academy … get started on the prep page and move on to AP Biology too!
- Fuse School … I think it is a work in progress, but it has lots of resources and is very very promising with videos and all sorts of info for everything you learn at school!
- The Biology Corner
- MIT OpenCourseware Biology courses… It’s MIT, yo! Are you suitable impressed? I am ;)
- Wikiversity’s High School Biology … lots more resources here
- Interactive Biology – high school biology lecture videos. There are also Physiology and Anatomy videos.
- Learner’s TV … High School Biology Video Lectures, Video Courses, Science Animations, Lecture Notes, Online Test, Lecture Presentations. Absolutely FREE. More here.
- ALISON – Free online Biology course … ALISON hosts over 750 courses with a wide range of subject categories.
- Rader’s Chemistry4Kids … good introduction to Chemistry… Rader’s has information on matter, atoms, elements, the periodic table, reactions, and biochemistry.
- Khan Academy’s Chemistry Page … Check out the prep page to get started and also move on to AP Chemistry and Organic Chemistry
- Fuse School’s Chemistry… videos and notes, people! Check them out!
- Learners TV Chemistry Video Lectures
- ALISON – free Chemistry course … a wealth of courses – something for everyone!
- MIT’s OpenCourseWare Chemistry Courses
- Rader’s Physics4Kids … with information on motion, heat and thermodynamics, electricity & magnetism, light, and modern physics topics. If you are interested in Astronomy, check out Cosmos4Kids.
- Khan Academy’s Physics Course … get started here
- Learners TV free Physics video lectures
- MIT’s OpenCourseWare Physics Courses
- ALISON – free Physics course … and with Engineering courses here.