It has been a while since I’ve been tagged… and I know this sounds sad, but I actually LIKE being tagged just because it makes me feel somewhat important :P
OK, Umm Junayd has asked me what my 10 simple pleasures are so here goes, in no particular order… because, that’s how I am and how my life is – no particular order! *S*
1. Getting warm and snuggly, deep and duggly with the kids and reading piles and piles of books
2. Listening to Marz practise and recite the Qur’an
3. Getting hugs from Bear – she knows how to hug “porpurly”
6. Having enough and not worrying about our basic needs
7. My stash of Islamic material
8. My sight and hearing – why do I not use it to read the Qur’an and more beneficial things?
9. Being strong and healthy enough to care for my children
10. My laptop
I really want to add Hama beads :P but as it is I cheated on number 8 by adding two blessings in one… hehe…
Alhamdulillah… Forgive me Allah for not appreciating all these blessings and more…
I don’t know if you ladies are reading, but if you are, consider yourselves tagged:
- Duckie – I think this will help you get out of your blue funk eh? Nothing like remembering Allah’s blessings :)
- Ms Paradigm of Idiosyncrasies – just because I like reading what you have to say!
- Umm Muhammad – cos you need to update your blog anyway :P