My smally dolly …
- is talking a lot more… she says, “Alhambali-eelah” (Alhamdulillah), “Alaa-may-koom” (As salaamu `alaykum) and “Jallah `ayran!” (JazakAllah khayran)
- is quite the drama mama … after a bit of tickles and rough and tumble, she flopped down on the bed and declared melodramatically “Aaaahhh! Tiiired!”
- speaks more Urdu and Punjabi than English – she is her Dada’s little girl all right!
- is deliciously lovable – she gives generously squishy, squidgy good morning hugs to her big sister without fail
- is altogether too cuddly for anyone’s own good!
Love you muchly, Bear!
Awwwww mashaa`Allaah! May Allaah make her and Ms Muffet from amongst the righteous, aameen.
Ameen! And may Allah bless your children with the same ameen.
Now GO WRITE SOME MORE! Shoo!
she is not a drama-mama lah, she’s a girly-girl alright. :D beautiful round brown eyes!
Ma shaa Allah… Ya, she *IS* girly! Has taken to carrying little handbags when we go out! Dunno where these kids get it from cos it ain’t from ME!