We are spending Ramadan and `Eid in Singapore in shaa Allah so I am packing!
1. Qur’an and tafseer books
2. Touched by An Angel CDs and Study Guide
3. Stories of the Prophet by Ibn Kathir
4. The Sealed Nectar by Sheikh Safi ur Rahman Mubarakpuri
5. Words of Remembrance and Words of Reminder by Dr. Saalih ibn Ghaanim al-Sadlaan
6. Recharge Your Faith by Amirah Mauthoor (jazakillah khayran Fruitful Fusion!)
7. Productive Ramadan Webinars‘
8. Ramadan Journal and Copywork for the kids
9. My Islamic audio stash
10. Ramadan recipe book
What are you preparing? :)
wa iyyaaki ukhtil habeebah :P
Assalaamu Alaikum sis,
Masha Allaah. Have a safe journey and may Allaah give you the best this Ramadhaan. Hope you will have a great time and get plenty of rewards too.
Assalaam o Alaikom,
MashaAllah, the list looks great. May you have a blessed Ramadan and a joyous Eid.
as salaamu `alaykum all :)
I hope you will all have a great Ramadan :)