My smally dolly …
- is talking a lot more… she says, “Alhambali-eelah” (Alhamdulillah), “Alaa-may-koom” (As salaamu `alaykum) and “Jallah `ayran!” (JazakAllah khayran)
- is quite the drama mama … after a bit of tickles and rough and tumble, she flopped down on the bed and declared melodramatically “Aaaahhh! Tiiired!”
- speaks more Urdu and Punjabi than English – she is her Dada’s little girl all right!
- is deliciously lovable – she gives generously squishy, squidgy good morning hugs to her big sister without fail
- is altogether too cuddly for anyone’s own good!
Love you muchly, Bear!