and back to…
- family… all of you totally rawk!
- trundling to the library, suitcases in tow
- heat and humidity… oh joy!
- my flat … ♥ ♥
- our stash of books… how we have missed you!
- pals … *wave*
- Madventures :)
- the zoo … we are wondering if we can repeat our 10-hour excursion… yes, we have done it before, I kid you not. We are nothing if not dedicated professional Madventurers!
- Hama Beads… still love them!
- Daiso … because it’s a compulsion…
- Redwork … because all of Islamabad seems to be totally out of Anchor 47 floss
This blog needs more photos, no? Stay tuned in shaa Allah :)
As salaam alaikum, l’m looking forward more photos!
wa `alaykum as salam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh!
In shaa Allah will try! I tend to overthink things and end up not doing it :P
Where have you been? Missed your posts for sometime! :) Seems like you are enjoying and being adventurous or rather madventurous !! Have fun and blog too Insha Allaah!
wa `alaykum as salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh!
I’ve missed blogging AND blog hopping! I’m actually visiting my mum in Singapore :) In shaa Allah will try to blog again soon. I appreciate the visit and the kind words!
YOU ARE IN SINGAPORE!!! I was there for 2 days thinking “I’m sure Imaan is in Pakistan”!!! :(
Ohhh! When were you in Singapore?? I would have LOVED to meet you!! I’ve neglected this blog for so long that I know no one knows what I am up to anymore :P So let me clear things up! I AM in Pakistan now. I WAS in Singapore for two months (my mum was ill), from April to the start of June. What were you doing in Singapore???
I totally forgot I left that comment. I came here looking for those excellent homeschooling links you have and remembered this! I was in Singapore for 2 days on the way to Malaysia. But I was there in July so we missed each other anyway! Hope you and your family are well and had a lovely Eid!